05 July 2018
REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS
Project: Shipment of diplomatic household goods and personal from Berne, Switzerland to Hong Kong, by sea freight door-to-door services in a 20 ft. container, not exceeding USD8,000.00, by September 2018
- Full door-to-door service
- Dismantling of furniture needed
- Packing labor of the breakable and non-breakable items and items of furniture by professional packers including crates
- Necessary packing materials
- Inventory list with English translation
- Loading of household goods into 1 x 20' HC Container at cosignee's residence
- Security seal for container
- Swiss exportation customs formalities
- Transportation charges to the European port of exit
- FOB charges, establishing of B/L for household goods and personal effects
- Sea freight charges up to CFR Hong Kong
- Picking up of 1 x 20' HC Container from arrival port Hong Kong.
- Import customs clearance in Hong Kong.
- Terminal Handling Charges in Hong Kong and Container Drayage
- Transportation of household goods and delivery to normal access residence to Hong Kong.
- FDS; unloading, unpacking Labour and removal of debris (once during unpacking day)
- Return of empty container to terminal
Terms of Payment
Invoice payable after delivery and receipt of goods at the consignee's residence.
The winning company must send to the Embassy the bill of lading and other pertinent shipping documents once the goods have been received by the consignee/concerned Embassy personnel.
For moves from Switzerland to foreign countries, the Swiss VAT does not apply.
Availing of Insurance
The concerned Embassy personnel will shoulder the Insurance cost.
Quotations may be sent to the Embassy c/o BAC Secretariat on or before 12 July 2018, and must include the following:
1. Name and Profile of the Company;
2. Description of work;
3. Final quotation amount.
Interested companies may schedule a visit with Ms. Maria Gina Magsumbol through the address and telephone number indicated below from Monday to Friday, except on holidays, between 08:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.:
Bids and Awards Committee (BAC)
Kirchenfeldstrasse 73-75, 3005 Berne
Contact No.: 031-350 17 10