12 May 2021 – The Philippine Embassy in Berne encourages all eligible Filipinos who have yet to register as Overseas Voters to register at the Embassy to be able to vote for the 2022 National Elections in the Philippines.
Filipinos who are not yet registered as Overseas Voter in Switzerland are advised to register with the Embassy or through the iREHISTRO facility, following the procedures below:
1. Select the type of application from the drop-down list;
2. Fill out the online application form;
3. Select the preferred appointment date and time for biometrics capturing (optional);
4. Submit the form online then print. Do not sign the accomplished/printed form;
5. Present the accomplished form to the Consular Officer at the Embassy at the date and time of your appointment;
6. Sign the accomplished form when you are at the Embassy;
Submit to biometrics capturing at the Embassy for Overseas Voting
Photocopy of valid Philippine passport, and
For dual citizens, original or certified true copy of the Identification Certificate or Order of Approval issued by the Post where they took their Oath; or,
For seafarers, a copy of the Seaman's Book or any other pertinent document.
The concerned public is also advised to visit the following links regarding Overseas Voting: https://bernepe.dfa.gov.ph/announcement/1008-overseas-voting-registration-2 and https://comelec.gov.ph/?r=OverseasVoting/Registration for more information.
Please be advised accordingly.