Monday, 31 May 2021
- Friday, 02 April 2021 Rizal and Quincentennial the Philippine Quincentennial Chronicles 1521-2021 Issue No. 1 (March 2021)
- Thursday, 18 March 2021 2021 Quincentennial Commemorations
- Wednesday, 10 March 2021 TNK Agri-Negosyo Para sa Overseas Pinoys
- Friday, 19 June 2020 A POETRY READING OF DR. JOSE RIZAL'S "EL CANTO DEL VIAJERO" IN COMMEMORATION OF THE 159TH BIRTH ANNIVERSARY OF DR. JOSE RIZAL
Friday, 28 May 2021
The Philippine Embassy in Berne, Switzerland informs the public of the following updates on policies regarding entry to the Philippines:
In accordance with IATF Resolution No. 116 s.2021 (https://www.officialgazette.gov.ph/downloads/2021/05may/20210520-IATF-Resolution-116-RRD.pdf), on the protocols for inbound travelers:
The inbound international travel of all persons, regardless of vaccination status, to any port of the Philippines, shall be governed by the following entry, testing and quarantine protocols:
- All arriving travelers shall undergo a fourteen (14) day quarantine upon arrival, with the day of arrival being the first day. The first ten days shall be observed in a quarantine facility, with the remainder to be completed under home quarantine in their respective local government units of destination;
- Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction (RTPCR) testing shall be conducted on the seventh day of quarantine. Notwithstanding a negative test result, the arriving traveler shall complete the facility-based quarantine period of ten (10) days;
- The Bureau of Quarantine shall ensure strict symptom monitoring while in the facility quarantine for ten (10) days; and
- The foregoing shall be subject to special protocols approved by the IATF or the Office of the President for certain classes of travelers or ports of origin.
2. Further, the Embassy provides the following guidelines for foreign spouses of Filipino nationals:
Foreign spouses of Filipino nationals who are in the Philippines may submit the following documents for endorsement to the Philippine Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA). An entry exemption document is required prior to the issuance of a 9(a) non-immigrant visa by the Embassy:
- Original Marriage Certificate from the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA), if married in the Philippines;
- Report of Marriage (ROM), if married abroad and the applicant has no PSA copy yet;
- Apostilled Swiss Marriage Certificate;
- Proof of Filipino citizenship of spouse (e.g. valid Philippine passport);
- Proof that the spouse is indeed living and currently in the Philippines (e.g. barangay certificate).
Please be guided accordingly.
PUBLIC ADVISORY NO. 20-2021- UPDATES ON PHILIPPINE ENTRY POLICIES PUSUANT TO IATF RESOLUTION NOS. 112, 113 AND 114
PUBLIC ADVISORY NO. 17-2021- UPDATES ON THE ENTRY POLICY TO THE PHILIPPINES UNDER IATF RESOLUTION NO. 110