INVITATION TO BID
Date: 18 January 2018
Project: Shipment of diplomatic household goods and personal effects from Berne, Switzerland to Honolulu, Hawaii, by sea freight door-to-door services not exceeding USD25,480.00
The Philippine Embassy invites bids for the shipment of diplomatic household goods and personal effects from Berne, Switzerland to Honolulu, Hawaii, by sea freight door to door. This will be a full door-to-door service.
Bids must be delivered to the Embassy c/o BAC Secretariat, must include the following:
1. Name and Profile of the Company, business permit
3. Final quotation or bid amount
Interested companies may submit their quotations to Ms. Maria Gina Magsumbol/ Ms. Kathleen Llarena through the address on or before Friday, 26 January 2018 between 9:30 am to 4:30pm.
Bids and Awards Committee (BAC)
Kirchenfeldstrasse 73-75, 3005 Berne
Contact No.: 031-350 17 10/031 350 17158
- Full door-to-door service
- Dismantling of furniture needed
- Packing labor of the breakable and non-breakable items and items of furniture by professional packers including crates (including one for a baby piano and glass tops)
- Necessary packing materials
- Inventory list with English translation
- Loading of household goods into 1 x 40' HC Container at the Residence of the Ambassador
- Security seal for container
- Swiss exportation customs formalities
- Transportation charges to the European port of exit
- FOB charges, establishing of B/L
- Sea freight charges up to CFR Honolulu
- Picking up of 1 x 40' HC Container from arrival port Honolulu
- Import customs clearance in Honolulu
- Terminal Handling Charges in Honolulu and Container Drayage
- Transportation of household goods and delivery to normal access residence in Honolulu
- FDS; unloading, unpacking Labour and removal of debris (once t unpacking day)
- Return of empty container to terminal
Terms of Payment
Invoice payable after delivery and receipt of goods at the consignee's residence in Honolulu.
The winning company must send to the Embassy the bill of lading and other pertinent shipping documents once the goods have been received by the consignee/concerned Embassy personnel in Honolulu.
For moves from Switzerland to foreign countries, the Swiss VAT does not apply.
Availing of Insurance
The concerned Embassy personnel will shoulder the Insurance cost.