INVITATION TO BID
Project: Installation of electro-mechanical automatic swing gates for driveway as well as for clients/visitors, located at side-road/street of the Embassy
The Philippine Embassy invites bids for the installation of electro-mechanical swing gates for driveway as well as for clients/ visitors, located at side-road street of the Embassy, Justingerweg
Budget Contract Price: USD 34,000.00/ Php 1,728.560.00
Target Completion of Project: December 2017
1. Installation of electro-mechanical automatic swing gates for driveway as well as for clients/visitors, located at side-road/street of the Embassy, Juntingerweg (please see photo 1).
2. Conversion of the old garden door, located at the main road of Kirchenfeldstrasse (please see photo 2), into automatic swing gate and installation of new door hinges and locks.
3. The services should include the installation of the aforementioned gates, labour, electrical works, excavation, and an authority from the City of Berne to convert the small garden gate as client entrance gate in front of the main road and other related services.
4. MODE OF PAYMENT: SEND-BILL, PAYABLE AFTER THE COMPLETION OF THE PROJECT AND AFTER 30 DAYS UPON RECEIPT OF THE INVOICE
Interested bidders are required to submit the following in a sealed envelope to the Embassy c/o BAC Secretariat:
1. Name and Profile of the Company, business permit
2. Descriptions of the works to be undertaken
3. Duration of the works: indicate commencement and completion dates
4. Final quotation or bid amount
Interested bidders may schedule a visit with Ms. Kathleen Llarena/ Ms. Maria Gina Magsumbol through the address and telephone number indicated below from Monday to Friday, except on holidays, between 09:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.:
Bids and Awards Committee (BAC)
Kirchenfeldstrasse 73-75, 3005 Berne
Contact No.: 031-350 17 17
29 November 2017